The Mk3 outerframe shed window
Exclusive to and Designed by ArborCrest
Expertly designed by ArborCrest, the Mk3 outerframe offers ease of installation for even the most “unhandy” weekend warrior.
Designed to fit comfortable into each colorbond sheet profile there is no limitation to its applications. Simply cut a hole in colorbond sheeting, cement sheet wall, hardiplank wall or even a brick/concrete wall, and drop the outerframe in place.
The 40mm external cover flange covers up any unsightly cuts, and the self draining head means no “old style” head flashing is required.
Each of ArborCrest’s window systems can be fitted directly into our Mk3 Outerframe; sliding, awning or vertical hung to name just a couple.
Why is our shed window different?
The new Outerframe requires no external flashings.
Revolutionary self draining head. Can be fixed directly onto cladding or sheeting.
Choice of aluminium window styles.
Louvres can be fitted.
- The Mk3 Outerframe requires no head flashing like conventional shed windows
- Revolutionary self draining head
- Can be fixed directly into cladding or sheeting with visible or concealed fixings
- Choice of aluminium window styles
- Glass or aluminium louvre blades can also be fitted
- Ideal for Garages, Sheds, and Rumpus Rooms.
- All aluminium construction.
- Assorted powdercoat colours.
- All weather conditions.
- Louvres can be fitted.