Option 2: Framed doors
- Quality German hardware
- Only 60mm cavity required
- Grade A laminated safety glass to AS1288
- Disappear flush within the cavity when open
- Soft close mechanism to save your fingertips!
- Flush pull handle which slides back into the cavity
- Lockwood Optimum lock
- Push and go spring loaded retrieval mechanism to bring your door out of the cavity
- Natural or Black anodised finish
- Concealed floor guide
- Available in Clear or Frosted glass
For cavity sliding doors, the tracks and door need to be installed early on at framing stage. Once installed the wall can be clad and complete. For wall mounted doors the door is installed after the wall is clad and finished.
Include ArborCrest Slido Classic top hung frameless/framed sliding door
Sizes will depend on the building structure but typically doors can range up to 3.0m high x 1.8m wide*
*soft close mechanism unavailable once door weight exceeds 120kg.